Saturday, October 20, 2007

Jessi had her baby boy!


Jessi is a frequent commenter on our blog and she and her husband Adam had their baby yesterday! Chase Harper is his name and he is gorgeous. I keep thinking how much their life just changed in the last 24 hours! Congrats to a beautiful family, may God bless you always!
We met Jessi and Adam in Maryland at our young married small group. We were all gearing up for babyland when Scott and I moved to Savannah. Now practically everyone in that small group is either pregnant, trying, or just marveling at all of us.

Love and misss you!

Carrie and Scott

1 comment:

LoveLladro said...

Hey there Carrie! I couldn't even begin to imagine how much my life was going to change with Chase's arrival. Parenthood is definitely not for the weak... but when you look into that little face... somehow, it's all worth it! I can't wait until we get word that little Tyler is here!