Thursday, October 04, 2007

Baby Shower Pictures







I only have a few pictures that I can post on the blog. Karen made these two cakes: the Carriage Cake by hand, and the diaper cake with 2 ribbons per diaper! They were so detailed and perfect, it's amazing to think someone would spend that much time on something to make sure you have the perfect 1st baby shower. Oh and she also made the best punch! Scott calls it Magically Delicious.

This is the giraffe that my mother-in-law got us for the nursery, we are thinking of naming him John the Giraffe. Anyways, Sarah hosted the party at her house, which was beautiful as always, the colors were perfect and the atmosphere spectacular.

More pictures and details to come!

3 comments:

Di said...

Hey! Your shower pictures are so cute!!! And you don't look that big ;) We probably just feel huge!!! HAHAH... How are you feeling? Are you anxious/nervous/excited/nesting like crazy?! I'm definitely not done nesting... I came home from work to unpack a few boxes before small group! HAHAH... the never ending projects! I would love to see pictures of your nursery :) I'll post mine as soon as we get the window treatment up!!! Oh and I am a little anxious as our little one could literally come any day now!

The Townleys said...

Carrie, it looks awesome! I wish we could have been there with you. You gotta bring the little guy up to visit sometime though, you know you have like 500 places you can stay!

LoveLladro said...

BTW - this looked like a blast... wish we could have been at each others but at least we are in spirit (and on the web ;~) and that giraffe... so VERY awesome!!