Saturday, November 15, 2008

Rings and Brushing Teeth


Tyler is very proud of his RING skills. One day Scott said, "shouldn't he be putting these back on by now?" So we rounded up all the rings last week and with a little help in sequence he can do it! It's really amazing how fast they learn. I shut Tyler in the bathroom with me while I took a shower and when I got out he had the rings all out of order but completed as much as he could. And then he started being silly. And now that Tyler is on his 6th tooth coming in...it's time to buckle down and start brushing. This is going to be a challenge for me because sometimes I can hardly get myself to brush my teeth! Any advice out there? So far it's not going well, either I forget or when we do nothing really gets accomplished.

We have been just gearing up for Tyler's birthday party next weekend. Scott came down with the same bug that I had last week...so he's out for the count. It looks like it's going to get chilly here in Savannah next week (in the 60's) so the outdoor events may have to be cancelled. I'm really excited...this has been one of the funnest years of my life. I can't believe that I've been a full time mom for a year now! I just love my job...I hope my annual review goes well and I get to keep it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe just make teeth brushing part of your bathtime routine or something like that?

And don't worry if you aren't doing a fantastic job with the actual brushing. Just introducing it to him and getting him to like it is a great thing at this age.