Tuesday, June 19, 2007

2 Year Anniversary Night



I can't believe it has been 2 years already! Scott and I were talking about our white water rapids adventure last year seems like a long time ago! We have had a fun and exciting 2nd year of marriage. A lot of new changes are coming especially with a little baby boy on the way!

Last night we treated ourselves to a Dinner Theatre at the Pirates House in Savannah.

It was a great time, the actors were really funny and the food was really good (except the bread pudding).

We got each other cards, mine sang "How Sweet it is to be Loved by you!" when he opened it. I think those are so funny! He got me some kool-aid pitchers and a foot pedal garbage can (so when I have the baby in one hand, garbage in the other I can just step on the can and it will open). I know, the simple luxuries of life!

Scott reminded me on our card that total we have been together 1265 days (from dating, engaged, and now married!) My husband is so much fun! It's fun to be so much in love!

Love, Carrie

No comments: