Thursday, August 19, 2010

Happy 3 months Myla

3 Month picture with her lovey. I had to wait until she was asleep because this happy girl wouldn't keep her feet down!


Their first bath together...probably first of many once she starts sitting up. I can't believe how much she has grown in the last few months. She is one big breast milk fed baby! I think she has passed up Tyler's records...we will see at her 4 month check up.
Myla Quick Facts:
*She has been sleeping ~9 hours every night straight for the last 3 weeks or so!!! 9pm-6am. It has been amazing. I remember I used to say that it's impossible for a breastfed baby to sleep that long so early...I was wrong. Every baby is different and God blessed me with a sleeper this time! She is doing so great in her crib. I wished we moved Tyler in his crib as early as we did her. I guess you learn with your second!
*She is quite the flirt and smiles all the time. Last week in Key West people said that when she smiles, she smiles with her whole body...even her toes! She is really pretty too. At first I wasn't so sure about the strange pale gray baby that came out of me...but every day she gets more and more beautiful! She had a lot to live up to with Tyler though! I am so blessed to have gorgeous babies! I'm not biased or anything :).
* She is really easy to tell whats wrong. Her gas is starting to subside...maybe it's because I haven't been eating as much fiber as I needed to in the beginning! I can tell if it's been a few hours and she is fussy that she just wants to go to sleep. I put her in the Vulcan sleep hold (we learned with Tyler) and she falls asleep.
* She is wearing 6 month clothes and almost needs 9 month sleepers with footie's...because she is so long. I'm still squeezing her into a few though :).
* She is really making me eat a lot of sweets :). If I wasn't breast feeding her I think I'd be 50 pounds overweight by now!
*She still only poops once a day. (compared to Tyler who pooped every time I fed him!)
*NO giggles yet...but a happy baby!
*Tyler really loves her and talks to her and says the things he hears us say to her. Tonight he made me turn towards the TV so he could talk to her. He asked her if she was ready to go to the store. When she cries he comes and gets me and says she needs to burp.
She is such a wonderful blessing to our family. I love her so much I can't stand it!

No comments: