Friday, July 03, 2009

Flag and other randoms pictures

We finally got our Flag up in front of our house, just in time for July 4th!

Tyler and I spend almost everyday at our neighbors pool. I can't believe I can actually let go of him in the water. We got this vest and some floaties from Rob and Amy, ones their boys used to wear. They work perfect and if I say to Tyler, "Do you want to go swimming?" He says, "Wee!" (he must speak french!) and then runs to get the vest on.He's also great at putting on the life vest when going onto the dock to do whatever kind of fishing he thinks he's doing. What a relief that he actually likes to wear it and he knows he has to put it on before we go on the dock.

Aunt Jenny took this picture of him while babysitting him one night. She also made a father's day card for Scott with this picture on it...very cute. He even wakes up now with bed head, he's getting so much hair! Almost time for a hair cut!

We find many turtles around our yard and walking across the street. I think we should put one of those signs up that says, TURTLE CROSSING. Here is one that Tyler found recently. I guess they are laying eggs because a few weeks ago I accidentally dug up some eggs in our flower bed.
I hope you all have a wonderful 4th of July holiday. You know where we'll be....on the water...I might try some wake boarding tomorrow and see how many times I can make a fool of myself!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Cute pics.

On the garden...it may be a little late for seeds, but not the small plants from Wal-Mart and Home Depot. Check the back of the package and it should tell you when to plant seeds. I think..not sure...that they are to be planted a tad earlier, but I could be wrong. Good Luck!!!!