Monday, September 17, 2007

Baby Tyler Ultrasound Pictures

We had another ultrasound today, this is Tyler at 30 weeks and 3 days, but measuring in at 32 weeks and already 4lbs. He's really looking great! It makes it all so real again. Only 9 weeks or so left...oh my....so much to do....but can't wait meet him! Then again, he's pretty quiet in my tummy!

...and how is mom doing? Well, besides the hemorrhoids, body crashing after my morning breakfast (can't figure out if it's my blood sugar or blood pressure dropping), waking up absolutely starving in the middle of the night (we think it is so I know what the baby feels like when he wakes up every 2 hours to feed the first few weeks!), going to the bathroom every 10 minutes only to tinkle as Tyler clamps down on my urinary track, no sleeping position is comfortable, swollen ankles at the end of a long day...oh I'm not complaining or anything, I think I've had it pretty easy so far! Plus I ABSOLUTELY LOVE BEING PREGNANT! It's the best feeling in the world...I'm just a little nervous about delivery, oh I will cry and be scared.
Carrie

2 comments:

Abby said...

can't wait to see pictures of him on the outside! these are great.

The Townleys said...

great....so much for me to look forward to... YIKES!