Monday, February 12, 2007

Weekend Birthday


It was our nephew's birthday this weekend, he is now 4 years old! I just can't get over how fast they are growing up. I have to say that I am always so flattered when they are excited to see me and when they ask, "Where is Aunt Carrie?" It is such a good feeling to have them recognize me as family. Here are a few pictures of the bowling birthday party.

Here is James blowing out his candles.


James is truly the sweets monster of the family, takes after his dad and uncle!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAMES!


Scott and I also saw the Al Gore Documentary on Global Warming. Hey it was free! It was pretty interesting, we both learned a lot about the topic. And that's all I really have to say about that. You'll have to check it out for yourself. I will say this though. Be thankful for all God has given us, the beauty of the world, it is all pretty amazing. Click the link to read a review of An Inconvenient Truth.

Enjoy!
Carrie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you were posting so often! I finally got caught up!!! Happy Birthday, Scott!

TortfeasorG said...

Hey Guys!

It looks like you all had some good times.

I've wanted to see that movie for a long time now... I ought to just go buy the dvd...

Anyway, Sorry I didn't see your comments on my blog...they were there, but i didn't know i had to authorize them... Whatever, it's fixed now.

Glad to see you guys are having a good time and that you are keeping up with the blogging!