Monday, June 21, 2010

Father's Day

Happy Belated Father's Day!

We had a great day...grill out with BYOM...bring your own meat...at Rob and Amy's. You would not believe the grill...it had 1 of every kind of meat possible. It was such good food, good company. Amy completley out did herself, as always, with great homemade baked beans, her famous mac n cheese, there was asparagus, salad, and plenty of food for an army! I had a huge top sirloin...that I shared with my 2 oldest nephews...and then had an awesome steak and cheese sandwich today with the left overs!


Well, i don't know about Scott...but I had a good father's day! I'm hoping my dad also had a good father's day in Iowa. Love you dad! I dressed Myla in a I love Daddy onesie...I love this age when you can express yourself and your baby through the funny sayings on onesies!


Love you honey and thanks for NOT being a DUD dad to our 2 wonderful children!

No comments: