Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Hospital Bound-39 weeks

Me and my first born! I love you Tyler!
Well, here we go...about 2 hours from checking into the hospital to start the induction process to get my big baby girl out of my belly. I'm feeling a bunch of different emotions but mainly today God has given me peace and I am excited to know that we will get to meet Myla tomorrow. I pray that my body and Myla work together for a smooth labor and delivery and no broken bones...hehe...like Tyler did. I'm looking forward to being with Scott and really getting to bond together through the process and meet and hold our little girl for the first time. Makes me tear up just thinking about it. Tyler is going to be taken care of by my mom and Scott's parents to help relieve her when they can. He has been a little testy getting used to someone else helping me but I'm confident without Scott or me around he will be a good boy for his grandparents. I've tried explaining things to him and I know he remembers conversations and hope that he processes where mommy and daddy are for the next day or so and that he is going to meet his little sister very soon. I also tried to explain that she is going to come home and stay. I'm so thankful to have so many friends and family here to help with the transition, meals planned for the next few weeks, friends that have gone through this, the encouragement, and prayers.



No comments: