Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Grandma A is BACK!

My mom (Tyler's Grandma) made it back to Savannah Monday night. She started her drive from Iowa on Saturday but made a pit stop in Savannah, TN where she toured the battle fields of Shilo. She said she had a blast and learned so much! She is quite the Civil War nut. Anyways, when she arrived (I was at a meeting) she ran in asking where her baby was...running right past John-E! Scott said, Well, John-E is right there and Carrie is at a meeting!" She said no....Where's Tyler? You see where we stand in her life anymore! He was in his crib taking an evening nap...it was OK though for her to get him up. She had a blast and he was of course spoiled with two big stuffed animals and lots of hugs and kisses. I keep saying...isn't he big...can you believe it? Here are some pictures and I'm sure more to come later. Feeding Tyler some Cereal with his new I LOVE GRANDMA bib!

Tummy time is getting much better....but he sure does drool a lot!

March 3, 2008
April 8, 2008. They say he's gained 5 inches on his height...it looks like a lot more than that and look at those huge legs...they barely fit in the bumbo seat!



Tonight for dinner we had my Dad's famous Pizza....newly named...Mr. John A's pizza (pause) LOADED! With sausage, pepperoni, and mushrooms and lots of cheese!

2 comments:

THE LYONS FAMILY! said...

Chubby baby legs are my fave!! Too cute!! My friend Mandy has quite the little chunk of love too! (Her blog is linked on my site if you wanna see). Enjoy your Mom!

The Fromilles said...

He is so big Carrie! He must wear you out carrying him around! He's looking even more like Scott in the face as he grows!

Even though I don't have any babies... my mom and my MIL are both crazy about our dogs and they run right past me and Sam to get to their "babies" as they call them!