Monday, April 30, 2007

Potting Flowers



Last weekend, after a few coaching experiences from my mom and grandma when we lived in Annapolis, I accomplished my first solo potting experience here in Savannah. Meaning that I got up, felt like getting some flowers from Wal*Mart, picked them all out by myself, organized them and potted them! However, after I finally completed these 8 pots, I fell into a deep sickness w/100 degree fever and was out for 3-4 days with a cold. Does this mean something???

No! There is a lot more yard work to do. This weekend I spent some time trimming up some Azelea bushes (sp?) some raking and oh my...so much more to do with our yard...but first we are in desperate need of rain down here!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats - it looks very nice and I am sure you will get the yard done too. I don't know about the cold, but there may be alergies with some of the flowers. I have also been planting in the raised garden, but will have to wait a week or so to be sure of no more frost in Iowa