Monday, July 19, 2010

Happy 2 months Myla!

Today Myla is 2 months old. Where did my little tiny newborn go (well that only lasted like a day!) She is my big 2 month old now. I'm not sure but she may be bigger than Tyler ever was at 2 months. She is so sweet and so cuddly and lovey. She is fairly easy to take places...after her fit about being in the car seat she usually falls asleep...which makes me feel bad if she just got up from a nap or in the morning. She's been giving me 5-6 hours of sleep the first leg of the night and then gets up twice between 5-7am. The last four days I've been putting her in the swing in the living room and she'll sleep 'til 9-10am. She's still just cooing away, I think she's going to be a talker. She knows when we leave her in a room alone and usually calls us back pretty quick. So far, she has been a much easier baby than Tyler and knock on wood that continues! Sometimes I wonder if it helps to have had 1 under our belt. I told Scott tonight with Tyler I don't think we ever said (when he was fussy), "I think he's tired." With her I can tell it's been about 2 hours since she woke up and it is time to settle her down to sleep again. She's been doing really great in her crib for night time and at least one long nap in the afternoon. She is molding into Tyler's schedule great! I can count on at least an hour of quiet in the house and nap if I want to. Today I did for at least an hour!!!

Tyler swimming all over the pool all by himself while I sit with Myla.

Today I caught him sweeping off the sidewalk. I love how he can imitate his daddy with tools and fishing and mommy with the housework. He loves getting his vacuum out (which is our eureka stick vac) and help me vacuum! And he helps me unload the dishwasher...I know his enthusiasm for cleaning won't last long, so I'm going to enjoy it while I can...even if it makes the chores go a little bit slower.


My princess ready for church. She will only wear this dress once...it's was a little snug. (0-3mo).



My cool cat in her little sweatsuit.

And Big brother giving Myla a bottle. It was really sweet!

No comments: